Saturday, March 19, 2011

Know your stuff!

Now that I've checked out some of the money saving options avilable abroad I think it's a good idea to familiarize myself with the actual country of Spain. I found a webpage on the CDC website that offers a ton of information on how to stay healthy while abroad and some necessary vaccines to get before traveling to western Europe.



I also found a great RSS feed called YourLifeInSpain which has great info on renting property, driving in Europe,great ways to immerse yourself in the cutlure, etc.

Personally I love eating food from different cultures, check out this video I found on youtube: It offers some local's take on traditional dishes and some great restaurants to check out while in Spain.





I should be getting news in the next week or so about which Spanish city I'll be moving to in September. I applied in November 2010 and now that the application process is coming to an end I am freaking out! I just want to know where I'm going already! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment